SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND CONNECTICUT AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The “SummerStage Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 1:00 PM ET on July 13, 2012 and ends at 5:00 PM ET on August 25, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). See Section 4 herein for specific Entry Periods. All entries must be received by 5:00 PM ET on August 25, 2012. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to personals legally residing in, and physically located within New York, New Jersey or Connecticut who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), and The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations: (d) acknowledge that Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter ; and (e) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
4. Sweepstakes Overview: Winners (hereinafter defined) will be randomly selected during each of the following twelve (12) drawings at approximately 5:15 PM ET, for a total of twelve (12) Winners.
1:00 PM July 13, 2012-5:00 PM July 14, 2012 “Drawing No. 1”
5:01 PM July 14, 2012- 5:00 PM July 15, 2012 “Drawing No. 2”
5:01 PM July 15, 2012 to 5:00 PM July 20, 2012 “Drawing No. 3”
5:01 PM July 20, 2012-5:00 PM July 28, 2012 “Drawing No. 4”
5:01 PM on July 28, 2012 – 5:00 PM August 3, 2012 “Drawing No. 5”
5:01 PM August 3, 3012-5:00 PM August 5, 2012 “Drawing No. 6”
5:01 PM August 5, 2012 -5:00 PM August 7, 2012 “Drawing No. 7”
5:01 PM August 7, 2012-5:00 PM August 10, 2012 “Drawing No. 8”
5:01 PM August 10, 2012-5:00 PM August 13, 2012 “Drawing No. 9”
5:01 PM August 13, 2012-5:00 PM August 18, 2012 “Drawing No. 10”
5:01 PM August 18, 2012-5:00 PM August 24, 2012 “Drawing No. 11”
5:01 PM August 24, 2012 – 5:00 PM August 25, 2012 “Drawing No. 12”
Drawing No. 1 through Drawing No.12 above will collectively be referred to herein as (“Drawing” or “Drawings”). All Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) not selected during any one Drawing will not remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawings during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. To Enter: Entrants must: (i) log onto their Twitter account; (ii) follow @SummerStage on Twitter; and (iii) respond to Sweepstakes call to action and include #SummerStageATT and #Spon in a tweet (“Tweet”) and entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrant will need to have a valid Twitter account in order to participate in Sweepstakes via this method. Entrants can open a Twitter account for free by registering with twitter.com. Entrant must not use more than one (1) Twitter account to enter via this method of entry. If an entrant is suspected of using multiple Twitter accounts to enter Sweepstakes, any entries received by such means will be void.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Drawing. If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple Twitter accounts to submit more than one (1) entry per Drawing, only one (1) entry per Drawing will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Proof of entry submission will
not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
6. Odds: The odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received for each applicable Drawing.
Drawing No. 1 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Guthrie Family Reunion SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on July 15, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 2 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Young the Giant, SummerStage benefit concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on July 16, 2012, with an ARV of $77.
Drawing No. 3 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Brasil Summerfest SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on July 21, 2012[No retail value].
Drawing No. 4 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Hector Acosta SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on July 29, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 5 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Amadou & Mariam SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on August 4, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 6 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Old Crow Medicine SummerStage benefit concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on August 6, 2012, with an ARV of $77.
Drawing No. 7 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the M83 SummerStage benefit concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on August 8, 2012, with an ARV of $70.
Drawing No. 8 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Carolina Chocolate Drops SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on August 11, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 9 Prize: This Winner will receive access for two (2) to the Toby Love SummerStage concert taking place at Highbridge Park in New York City on August 14, 2012, including a meet and greet with the artists [No retail value].
Drawing No. 10 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the Jamaican 50th Anniversary SummerStage concert taking place at Central Park in New York City on August 19, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 11 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the 20th Anniversary Charlie Parker Jazz Festival SummerStage concert taking place at Marcus Garvey Park in New York City on August 25, 2012 [No retail value].
Drawing No. 12 Prize: This Winner will receive two (2) VIP seat passes to the 20th Anniversary Charlie Parker Jazz Festival SummerStage concert taking place at Tompkins Square Park in New York City on August 26, 2012 [No retail value].
The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $224. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners and attendees are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner will be selected in a random manner from among the remaining Eligible Entries.
8. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants the right to Sponsor to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner list or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be twelve (12) Winners selected in random drawings from among all of the Eligible Entries by Administrator as specified in Section 4 herein. The potential Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter and will be required to confirm his/her eligibility. If potential Winners do not meet the eligibility requirements or cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
10. Winner Verification: The potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Winner. Providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, and when required have successfully proven eligibility potential Winners will each be determined to be a (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of a Winner) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
11. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about July through August 2012, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation, transportation, are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any express warranties provided by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes and any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator.
12. Taxes: The value of the Prizes will be taxable to Winners as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is over $600. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
13. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.SummerStage.org/ATT if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to potential Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or entries that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN
FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY — WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION — BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. .
14. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by October 25, 2012. The Winner list will only include Winners with Prize values of $25 or more. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention: “SummerStage Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
15. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., Atlanta Georgia 30319.
16. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800 Dallas, TX 75201.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.