JOB: Office Manager/Admin to the President
START DATE: June 18th, 2012
SALARY: $35,000 – $45,000 + full benefits
City Parks Foun
dation is the only independent, non-profit organization to provide free arts, sports, education and community building programming in parks throughout the 5 boroughs of NYC, including our signature festival, SummerStage.
The Office Manager/Admin to the President will spend approximately 40% of their time providing high level administrative support to the President of the Foundation. The other 60% of the assistant’s time will be focused on Marketing activities, including research, correspondence and outreach.
Specifically, the position will handle:
Board, staff, funders, general public and others in
a courteous and professional manner.
Interested candidates should mail a cover letter and resume to Executive Assistant Search, City Parks Foundation, 830 Fifth Avenue, NYC 10065. Or, email same to Finance@CityParksFoundation.org. No calls or faxes please.
City Parks Foundation is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital/or parental status, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veterans status, or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State, or Municipal Law.