CityParks Corporate Tennis League 2012
03.01.12 | 3pm | No Comments
Experience the highly anticipated CityParks Corporate Tennis League with your co-workers, as it returns for another season to provide tennis to underprivileged
youth. Details below.
Simple Forex Tester
- You and your company!
- Previous participants include co-ed teams from HBO, Deloitte, Marsh & McLennan, TD Waterhouse, Barclays Capital, and ING
- The competition is in TEAMTENNIS format:
- A minimum of four players (two men and two women) and a maximum of ten
- Teams play once a week
- Play consists of five “no-ad” sets: one set each of men’s and women’s singles and doubles and one set of mixed doubles
- A tennis party and awards ceremony is held for all players at the end of the season
A group of past participants, enjoying the competition.
- Provide your company with team and relationship building opportunities
- All proceeds from the event will benefit City Parks Foundation in providing free tennis instruction to underprivileged youth
- Your company’s donation is also 80% tax-deductible
- Indoor games: the CityView Racquet Club
- Outdoor games: the Central Park Tennis Center
- Registration closes April 16th
- Runs for eight weeks beginning April 27th and concluding June 22nd
For information, please call: (718)760-6986 or email: mlippert@CityParksFoundation.org